Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sky

Barely two minutes ago, I noticed something which I had never noticed before. When looking from the west-facing second storey windows of my house, the lights of Bathurst can be seen as a faint glow in the air when it is raining lightly. It looks pretty cool.

Today I came to a conclusion that I should have came to weeks ago. This conclusion requires action. Sooner or later. It's one which makes me sad. I can stay how I am, knowing what MUST happen, I could try to change what should happen, or, I could say what needs to be said. None of these will make anyone happy in the short term. But If I say what need be, then the scars mightn't hurt so much.

Sometimes it takes a bit of rain to show that the cities' lights are on, and sometimes it takes a bit of trouble for Jared to see the position of another person's life. Go figure.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Oh, thank you! I think that I'll forgo attempting to deny it and just give you a virtual hug. "O"
Hmm, I'd have to say that I have difficulty arguing with God myself, I mean, it only takes a few minutes for ME to be doubting the premise of my own argument.
I'd have to say, though, that it's all a matter of sharing Christ's Love.

Anyway, it's definatly BC at the moment, So I'll go and fix that(turning BC into AD fits into MY definition of looking after myself).

love,

J