Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Wonder........

I wonder,

when I see the picture of your creation,
that I'm in that picture too.
That when I cry my deepest sorrows,
you catch my every tear.

And when I chose to come to you,
the angels where rejoicing.
That you saw me here on earth,
and made me your temple.

You take my brokeness in hand,

and for the first time I remember,
you knit my heart together.

And I wonder,

How you love me,

more than I can ever understand.


Well,
That one was spontaneous.

Jazzy

2 comments:

Alison said...

FINALLY I've succeeded- thanks to your good advice- in getting on to your blog. Its very interesting, incitful, and enjoyable. Great Job!
What a good poet you are!

Jared said...

Why, Thank you very much!
I'm glad my advice worked.

Though my blog is not nearly as Good as yours.