Wednesday, August 09, 2006

And so....

I gave it some thinking,
and I gave it some thought,
and I finally decided,
to keep this poem short.

I came up with that one when I should have been studying.

Anyway, down to business! About the question I posed in my first post...... I have decided not to detail an answer here. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I now think that the question I raised in my first post doesn't actually address the issue I thought it did, also, I just don't feel like turning my blog into a series of essays about things that pop into my head while waiting to go somewhere. However, if someone asks me to, I can relate my leangthy opinion on the issue.

Whenever I write a poem, It's because the inspiration for it is Just there, right in my recent experiance. This sometimes means I write about burnt dinner, people who make me feel really angry or a satisfying Cup of Coffee. But the one thing in common that can be found in any poem I write that took me longer than two minutes to write, is my faith. It's the one thing I have as a constant. My self-esteem, happiness, health, comfort and everything else are unreliable, but Jesus is reliable, and he's always in my recent experiance.

Here's another likkle poem That I wrote, It doesn't have a name, but the name doesn't define the poem, just the content.

Today was a bit grueling,
with hard bits here and there,
Hurts and bumps and careless words,
and things that just weren't fair.

Grinding pain was with me too,
Blaring through my being,
and at times the best I managed,
was just to keep from crying.

But in all of that, the worst of my day,
when my tasks seemed too big for me,
I felt you there, Lord, Holding me up,
Helping me stand and be free.

Anyway, I should go and clean up the Kitchen now.
But before I do, I am going to try to write "hello world" with yellow rubber gloves on.
Here goes for a Jared's first............. (drumroll).............

hello worlkd.

Well, that was pretty unspectaculoar., I'll just have to live with it.

Slàn!

Jazza.

No comments: